Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Navionics card
08-13-18, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-18 01:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Navionics card
My First post, thanks for all that respond. I've been using my Axiom 9 for over a year and absolutely love it. Its a lot fun as I also have a Humminbird 1197 C and a 1198C and there is no comparison. Using the Axiom 9 especially in the 4 screen split mode is awesome as I can finally really understand what is really going on below me. The info that I have from my other finders is not even close, especially after doing some fine tuning on the Axiom 9. Getting to the problem: My Navionics card is almost full (used space 6.97 GB) (free space 430MB) I am having trouble downloading this information(Sonar Chart Live) to Navionics, it also seems that my Axiom 9 has also slowed down and doesn't always show me proper information while navigating. Ive also noticed that my 3 D imaging isn't always working correct also. we were out this weekend and the skies were absolutely clear and it also ha a hard time establishing my location. Kept showing me somewhere in Florida when in fact I was in the Manitoba Canada?? does this a lot. Also has a tendancy to change views when in the 4 split mode and especially on the 3D down imaging as the size seems to change, this is during really calm waters and the boat is hardly moving. Thanks in advance for all that respond
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-18, 01:34 PM
RE: [CA11] Navionics card
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Toban,

Have you tried using a computer which has been interfaced to the Internet to then use the Navionics Chart Installer program to upload sonar logs? If so and you have encountered problems uploading logs, then it would be recommended that Navionics (508-291-6000) be contacted for support on this matter. Regarding the other issues reported, what version of software is presently installed within your Axiom MFD? Has the MFD been installed in a location affording it an unobstructed view of the skies overhead?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply