Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-21-16, 11:27 AM
Setting up new profile. Just getting my feet wet in this new forum. I can't fine the loc. to put what state I am from in the profile. (Additional info) I ended up putting it in the Bio. If you view Profile there is a spot, (Location) but when you go to edit Profile there is nothing between [censored] and Bio to enter Location. What am I missing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-16, 09:59 AM
RE: Profile
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Goldog,

As you have indicated the Profile does not include an entry field for state. It does however include a Zip Code field from which state and town/city may be determined. If is recommended that the Zip Code field be updated accordingly with the zip code for the city/town in which the boat is located.
04-22-16, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-16 03:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
The zip code is in, but it did not populate the city or state.
04-22-16, 03:35 PM
Goldog,

I didn't mean to imply that that city/town and state fields would appear. It was intended to imply that if needed by the staff, your city/town and state may be looked up using your Zip Code.
04-23-16, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-16 02:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
One other question, can we set up two e-mail addresses? I set up initially my work address so it would be easier to communicate during your working hours, but I would also like to use my home e-mail and be able to access the info.
04-25-16, 02:42 PM
The Raymarine Forum supports a single e-mail address, used principally to permit users to be notified of posts to their threads. Rather than rely upon e-mail, users may simply open a web page to the Raymarine Forum, log in, click on their account name, click on the FIND ALL THREADS link, and then click on the link to thread of interest.