Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ES128 lighthouse 3 3.6.32 issues
08-13-18, 12:35 PM
ES128 lighthouse 3 3.6.32 issues
I recently did the lighthouse 3 software update 3.6.32 to my es98 and es128 and now having issues and would like to go back to the 3.5.40 if possible. Unit is shutting down and rebooting on it's own now and touch screen stops working. Called tech support and was told that I'm only supposed to be running lighthouse 3 if I'm running a Axiom as a master. I didn't see that written anywhere but could have over looked it.
Thanks Tim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-18, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-18 01:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: ES128 lighthouse 3 3.6.32 issues
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tim,

It should indeed be possible to run LightHouse 3 software within a system which features eS-Series MFDs or gS-Series MFDs, but lacks an Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD. For those with eS/gS-Series system's lacking an Axiom MFD, it is recommended that customer fully review and understand the list of LightHouse II feature which have not yet been rolled into LightHouse 3 before proceeding with the update to LightHouse 3. Within systems featuring one or more Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL and eS/gS-Series MFDs, it would be recommended that the Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL be installed in a manner which would support having it function as the system's Data Master MFD. In the case of the symptoms which you have reported, it would be recommended that a Factory Reset be commanded to correct the reported issue.

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how one may downgrade the software within an eS/gS-Series MFD from LightHouse 3 to LightHouse II v19.03.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply