Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] St60 interface
08-21-18, 01:36 PM
RE: [CA11] St60 interface
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Chuck,

It is recommended that you verify that the ST-STng Converter, Axiom MFD, and Evolution autopilot components, and any other SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 devices not listed all be checked to determine their current software level and that any which are determined to not be operated with the latest available Raymarine product software updates be updated accordingly. Should the problem persist thereafter, then please note that we haven't received any similar reports. Accordingly, I recommend that you attempt to fault isolate the problem temporarily disconnecting the ST60s from the ST-STng Converter, powering the ST60s, and then testing their performance. Should the problem persist when so tested, then it would appear that the ST60 Wind instrument has suffered failure. Please be aware that Raymarine's Product Repair Center can no longer service ST60 instruments, necessitating that the ST60 Wind instrument be replaced with an i60 Wind instrument or with an i70S MFID and an iTC-5. Should the problem abate when tested in the manner specified, then please respond accordingly and include Diagnostics_.json file for your system. Please execute the following command on the Data Master MFD and then attach the file produced to this thread for further analysis:
- HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->PRODUCT INFO->SAVE DATA) ... saves product info into a file titled Raymarine/My Data/Diagnostics_.json on the microSD memory card
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] St60 interface - ChuckM - 08-20-18, 05:08 PM
RE: [CA11] St60 interface - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-21-18 01:36 PM
RE: [CA11] St60 interface - ChuckM - 08-22-18, 03:13 PM
RE: [CA11] St60 interface - ChuckM - 08-24-18, 02:05 PM