Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Controlling multiple stereo heads
08-22-18, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-18 10:08 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Controlling multiple stereo heads
I am wondering if I can control 2 or more Fusion stereo heads from 1 a128 MFD.

I’m considering the Apollo, and AV755 models. I am looking to have 2 separate zones/separate sources. One for above deck/cockpit, and one for delowdeck/salon, each connected to a TV.

Would each unit have its own icon onscreen?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-18, 10:18 AM
RE: [CA11] Controlling multiple stereo heads
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dtfeld,

While it is possible to interface more than one compatible Fusion entertainment system to a MFD running LightHouse II software, the system will only support controlling one of the Fusion entertainment systems at any time. Selection over which Fusion entertainment system will be controlled by the app performed via the command sequence MENU->SETTINGS->SELECT FUSION SYSTEM.
08-26-18, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-18 08:25 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
How will the new Fusion Apollo PartyBus system be handled? The idea ois there are multiple zones, each capable of playing from it own source. I assume there will have to be a new app or update for this system?
08-27-18, 08:29 AM
dtfeld,

Raymarine's a/c/e-Series MFDs are exclusively designed to run LightHouse II software. Unlike the Audio app found within LightHouse 3, the Fusion app within LightHouse II software has not been designed support the Fusion Apollo PartyBus system (multiple zones, each capable of playing from it own source).