Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] UAV Issue
08-24-18, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-18 09:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] UAV Issue
The manual states that when I unplug the remote from the USB connected to the MFD, I regain manual control instantly. I tested this and it proves to be false, it took over 2 minutes to regain manual control.

Can you confirm what I am doing wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-18, 09:59 AM
RE: [CA11] UAV Issue
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum kaptkaos,

This is the first such report of this issue. Essentially, the MFD's only communications path with the UAV is via the UAV's remote control. As such, disconnecting the MFD from the UAV's remote control should then place control back in you hands unless perhaps, the UAV is operating without current software and/or the remote is attempting to update UAV's software. Accordingly, it would be recommended that determine whether a software update is available for your UAV and if so that its software be updated prior to using the Axiom UAV app. Should you have done so and should the problem persist, then it would be recommended that the support team for the UAV's manufacturer (DJI) be consulted/contacted for further assistance.
07-10-19, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-19 10:45 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
This happens every time. I can reproduce it at will.
07-16-19, 11:29 AM
kaptkaos,

It would be recommended that the support team for the UAV's manufacturer (DJI) be consulted/contacted for further assistance