Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] axiom9 RV lighthouse 3.6.32 problem
08-25-18, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-18 01:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] axiom9 RV lighthouse 3.6.32 problem
I am having a problem with 3.6.32 on my axiom RV 9 when in 3D and I select points the spheres get bigger not smaller. This has happen on two. Axioms. I think this must be a software problem. So I hope this gets fixed on the next update. I have contacted support and they sent me a replacement unit after having my axiom for 3 weeks. And the same happen to the replacement. That's why I said this happened on two units. I have done the factory reset a number of times. This is not a big problem to me as I don't use this function a lot just hope this gets reported so the software gets a fix.

Please report this to the software engineers.

Also note on the first AXIOM I downloaded the update using a card. And on the second unit I connected the axiom to the net and downloaded that way.
I had extended my wifi so the network reached my boat. So I had a good powerful connection I also did a software refresh as well. It's a shame I can't revert back to 3.5 update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-18, 11:34 AM
RE: [DG11] axiom9 RV lighthouse 3.6.32 problem
Hi Predator 165

I will PM you to take this offline to gather more info and share the investigation.
regards

Derek
09-06-18, 03:22 PM
I have the same problem. It actually started with the last update of LH 3.5. Prior to that, when you selected "points", you got points and when you selected "spheres" you got spheres. Now you get sphere and larger spheres. The problem still exists in LH 3.6.
09-07-18, 06:41 AM
HI Stripermemories,

I have PM's you for more details
Thanks
Derek