Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG] AP Type 100/300
09-02-18, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-18 08:13 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG] AP Type 100/300
Hello, I am having trouble with the AP. I have switched from a laptop to a ipad and using a Brookhouse iMux st. The St-6000+ says “No Data”. Someone suggested that I need a firmware update?? I looked on the forum and because the AP is 20+ years old there are no updates available. If that is true what othe AP could I replace the AP Type 100 with?
Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-18, 08:21 AM
RE: [DG] AP Type 100/300
Dear Ray

Thank you for your enquiry.

The T100/300 is now no longer supported and NO DATA suggests that either the compass is failed or the data being received through the NMEA input is crashing the computer.

If the T100/300 is completely isolated so it is a standalone autopilot, with drive, control unit and compass, and NO DATA still is displayed, then there computer or fluxgate compass has a fault check here for test details

If the computer is faulty, then you are looking at an update to the current autopilot systems, which comprise the EV1 sensor, the ACU200 (for T1 drives) or ACU400 (for T2 and T3 drives), you will also need a new rudder reference unit as well as a new control unit p70s.

regards
Derek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply