Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concatenate multiple routes
04-26-16, 02:05 AM
Concatenate multiple routes
If I have two or more routes that I would like to combine temporarily into one route, is there a way to do that? I have a number of routes that could be considered segments of a longer route, and would like to use them in different combinations depending upon my destination for the trip.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-16, 01:49 PM
RE: Concatenate multiple routes
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Paul,

Unfortunately, Raymarine MFDs and Raymarine Route Planning products do not support neither via a single command nor graphically, merging / concatenation of routes. Route concatenation would presently require that the waypoints of the second route be added one by one to an existing route via the route editor. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature to be included within a future a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update, Voyage Planner Update, and within future MFD designs.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
04-26-16, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-16 08:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you for logging it in. This would be a very good feature to distinguish RM MFDs from other brands. As far as I know, only PC-based software from some third parties are able to concatenate routes.
04-26-16, 08:30 PM
You're welcome.