Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Type 2 MLD Mounting base
09-22-18, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-18 09:11 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Type 2 MLD Mounting base
Moderators,
I'm looking for a mounting base for the current generation mechanical linear drives. The spare drive I bought second hand (and now need to use) didn't come with one and my original's base doesn't match up.
I've seen the illustrated parts breakdown for the drive, but it doesn't include the base.
Could you please reference a part number so I can order one?
Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-18, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-18 09:11 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Type 2 MLD Mounting base
Hello Evan,

The part number for the mounting foot, as it is known, was R18144. I say was because it's been discontinued as a spare because of essentially zero demand, but there are still a few in stock so your local dealer ought to be able to order one in for you.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
10-01-18, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-18 09:12 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Type 2 MLD Mounting base
Thanks Tom. Ordered one today.