Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] proAIS2 software
09-27-18, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-18 09:16 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] proAIS2 software
Hello,

I am using your proAIS2 software on my windows 10, Microsoft Surfacebook laptop. The system is connect via USB to Raymarine AIS 700.

Once connect i can not get the window to expand large enough to see everything offered by the software. I can expand the window left and right but not up or down. Is there a recommend visual setting for the software? i have tried to change a few things but nothing seems to help.

I hope my question is clear, if not please let me know and i can send some screen shots.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-18, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-18 09:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] proAIS2 software
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum nachothecat,

What have you set the display resolution to on your Microsoft Surface?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-18, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-18 08:11 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
current resolution is 3000x2000. I tired it at the lowest setting but the software looked the same.
09-28-18, 08:16 AM
nachothecat,

The ProAIS2 application is intended for use on PCs or Apple computer, not tablets. I would recommend that you try a resolution close to 1024x768 (or next increment higher) supported by your tablet. Should this not permit use of the ProAIS2 application, then it would be recommended that a PC be used in conjunction with the ProAIS2 application. A feature request will be logged to consider support for the Microsoft Surface platform within a future ProAIS2 application.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
09-28-18, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-18 03:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks for the response. Just a technical note. The Microsoft Surface Book is considered a full laptop computer and not a tablet.

I will try the changes you suggested as well as a different computer.
09-28-18, 03:59 PM
You're welcome.