Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] proAIS2 software
09-27-18, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-18 09:16 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] proAIS2 software
Hello,

I am using your proAIS2 software on my windows 10, Microsoft Surfacebook laptop. The system is connect via USB to Raymarine AIS 700.

Once connect i can not get the window to expand large enough to see everything offered by the software. I can expand the window left and right but not up or down. Is there a recommend visual setting for the software? i have tried to change a few things but nothing seems to help.

I hope my question is clear, if not please let me know and i can send some screen shots.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-18, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-18 09:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] proAIS2 software
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum nachothecat,

What have you set the display resolution to on your Microsoft Surface?
09-28-18, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-18 08:11 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
current resolution is 3000x2000. I tired it at the lowest setting but the software looked the same.
09-28-18, 08:16 AM
nachothecat,

The ProAIS2 application is intended for use on PCs or Apple computer, not tablets. I would recommend that you try a resolution close to 1024x768 (or next increment higher) supported by your tablet. Should this not permit use of the ProAIS2 application, then it would be recommended that a PC be used in conjunction with the ProAIS2 application. A feature request will be logged to consider support for the Microsoft Surface platform within a future ProAIS2 application.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
09-28-18, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-18 03:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks for the response. Just a technical note. The Microsoft Surface Book is considered a full laptop computer and not a tablet.

I will try the changes you suggested as well as a different computer.
09-28-18, 03:59 PM
You're welcome.