Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Speed transducer parts
10-23-18, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-18 08:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Speed transducer parts
I have a through hull speed transducer which is quite old and it displays on the ST60 Tridata instrument. The rubber seal flap on the transducer no longer prevents lots of water coming in the hull when I remove the transducer for cleaning. Is it possible to buy a replacement rubber seal or even make one. Currently the boat is in the water so I cannot pullit apart to look at the arrangement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-18, 09:16 PM
RE: [TG11] Speed transducer parts
Hello GSwannell,

The Self Seal Transducer Service Kit contains a replacement flap-valve assembly, paddle-wheel and O-rings. It's part number D234 and you can order it through any Raymarine dealer

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
10-26-18, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-18 07:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Speed transducer parts
Thankyou very much Tom for this information. I will buy the serice kit.
Regards
Graham