The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] RD218 passes all diagnostics but shows no image on c120
11-13-18, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-18 02:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] RD218 passes all diagnostics but shows no image on c120
Thanks for your previous instruction Chuck.

My RD218 on the c120 shows no image (perhaps a tiny speckle of a few pixels where there is land), but seems to pass all self tests and diagnostics...(at least, there are no 'fails' and no '0's where there shouldn't be, but whether the values that are present are within specification, i wouldn't know). The same radome shows a much better, albeit somewhat blocky image when connected to rl70c (separate system: I know that the rl70c is not compatible with c120), but I can't run diagnostics on this mfd, as I can't find how to in the manual (can you advise?). The radome rotates and is recognized by c120, passes all diagnostics, no problems apparent at all, except no image.

How can it apparently pass all self-tests, but show no image on the c120?

I am aware that this same problem is mentioned on the raymarine.ning pages, but none of their links seem to work anymore, and this problem always seems to be associated with at least one or two display based 'fails' on the diagnostics page, which makes me think maybe the problem might be me, not the radome...

Many thanks for your expert advice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] RD218 passes all diagnostics but shows no image on c120 - Yourmomm - 11-13-18 01:10 PM