The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Integration Axiom 7 DV with old ST60 equipment
11-19-18, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-18 09:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Integration Axiom 7 DV with old ST60 equipment
Dear all,

I am in need to put together a similar configuration described at http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=366 But I have a more specific question, although broader, once I need to order all the parts from overseas and get them in the US.

In my O'Day 37 sailboat I currently have the configuration depicted on the right hand side of the attached diagram. It is comprised of a ST60 Wind, a ST60 TriData, a SPX-5 Auto Pilot with a ST6002 head and a steering wheel drive. I used to have a RL70C radar/plotter which is dead. The existing equipment are Seatalk1 integrated and there is no other connection onboard.

The RL70C will be replaced by an Axiom. Once my ST60 instruments and the autopilot are working perfectly I will not replace them for now, but want to have them somehow connected to the Axiom Seatalkng network, which will gradually be replacing the old Seatalk1. Another reason to keep the existing ST60s and the existing transducers is I am not scheduled to pull the boat out of the water for the next 12 month at least.

Therefore, what I'd like to ask is the validation of the left-hand side of the attached diagram (drawn in light blue) and a list of the components I will need to order to put this together. I also might want to use a non-Raymarine AIS I have at home, which requires a NMEA0183 connection.

Thanks for the help,

Carlos

Attached File(s)
.pdf  L\'attitude Raymarine integration - Eng.pdf (Size: 951.28 KB / Downloads: 632)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[LW11] Integration Axiom 7 DV with old ST60 equipment - Carlos Varela - 11-19-18 07:42 PM