Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom pro 9 S and RV-100
01-03-19, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-19 12:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom pro 9 S and RV-100
Hello. I mistakenly ordered and installed the Axiom pro 9 S display and transducer sensor rv-100. And only after installation, I realized that they are not compatible. My monitor simply does not see this sensor.

I don’t understand why raymarine sells a part-time S. Why is it necessary if it is impossible to connect a modern sensor to it?

I have a question, maybe there is a way to connect this sensor to my monitor using some kind of adapter or “special box”? I do not really want to buy a monitor for $ 2500 and be content with only CHIRP channel ((((
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-19, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-19 12:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Axiom pro 9 S and RV-100
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Anton,

The Axiom Pro 9S was designed to support the needs of sailing vessels, cruising vessels, and for those whose fishing needs do not include RealVision3D, SideVision, or 1kW CHIRP/50kHz/200kHz sonar imaging ... or for fishfinding systems which additionally included an Axiom RV / Axiom Pro RVX MFD or RVX1000 RealVision3D Sonar Module. These MFDs were accordingly designed with internal sonar circuitry which was designed for use with compatible CPT-S and DownVision transducers.

The RVX1000 RealVision3D Sonar Module may be interfaced to an Axiom Pro S MFD and to your RealVision transducer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply