Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] St7002 calabration
01-11-19, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-19 12:57 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] St7002 calabration
Can anyone help me save changes on the St7002..
Align autopilot heading. I can get to this page change heading to match compass. Push and holds standby to save but it does not it simply reverts to the old setting.
Background: there is nothing else running on seatalk computer . The autopilot is independent and not connected to GPS. System was workingwell. There’re are no chartplotters attached. We have run autopilot
Without. Turning on old chartplotters. I have removed old plotters. I get no warnings like no Data on st7002. Right now my St7002 said I have a heading of 248 and compass heading of 150. When I first start system I get a message no computer but 10 seconds pass and Auto starts. I can maunualy push plus 10 or minus 10 no problem. But the system is confused and won’t work underway since it has such dramatic differences to the compass heading . If the St7002 can’t see flux gate compass why do I not get a no data warning and why is standby stuck on 248.
Any ideas where to begin.
Sincerely needing help
Clary
Currently Grenada windward islands.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-19, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-19 12:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] St7002 calabration
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Clary,

What model of Raymarine autopilot course computer has the ST7002 autopilot control head been interfaced to?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply