Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Google Map Satellite view
01-11-19, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-19 11:19 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Google Map Satellite view
Anyone know how to get the satellite map view overlay on the Axiom Pro's?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-19, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-19 11:19 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Google Map Satellite view
Hello natedawgsem,

It's not Google maps data, but you can enable the satellite photo overlay in Navionics Platinum charts, if that's what you have, in Menu > Settings (gearbox icon) > Layers > Aerial. If you turn that on and still don't see a photo overlay, you probably don't have a Platinum chart.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
01-27-19, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-19 11:20 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Tim, you were exactly correct. I thought I had the Platinum Premium but found I only had the platinum + maps that came with the MFD. I purchased the Platinum map and it worked perferctly. Just wish I would have not purchased the other maps as a bundle with the MFD. Wasted map purchase..
02-08-19, 02:37 PM
Noted.