Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] C90W Trackwheel
05-07-19, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-19 07:48 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] C90W Trackwheel
Ok I finally got around to attempting to repair the track wheel--no joy. That leaves me with the option of just leaving it off or replacing the whole MFD.
Your previous responses indicated that everything would be compatible with the newer Axiom or Axiom Pro series MFD except for the DSM 300 which can not be used. However, it is not clear if the transducer currently connected to the DSM300 has to be replaced or if it can be interfaced with the new Axiom or Axiom Pro.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-19, 07:54 AM
mauruuru,

Should the currently installed fishfinder transducer have plugged directly (i.e. no adapter cable used) into a DSM30/DSM300 fishfinder sounder module, then it may be adapted to be mated to the 1kW Transducer socket of an Axiom Pro RVX MFD or a CP370 fishfinder sounder module. I generally recommend that unless seeking to install a RV transducer(s) and/or if seeking maximum depth and sensitivity performance from the currently installed transducer, that the MFD be replace with an Axiom Pro S MFD (a cost savings) and that the DSM30/300 be replaced with a CP370.
12-06-19, 02:03 PM
Actually, these unicontroller trackpad dials re now being 3D printed by a Canadian company and are available on eBay and/or their website at i3DGear.
12-06-19, 02:27 PM
Noted.