Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Software updates
01-25-19, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-19 03:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Software updates
I have never been able to get an email with the download link for software updates despite trying dozens of times over a couple of years. A Raymarine support person sent me a download link via Facebook messenger which has worked up until now. Today I downloaded a zip file which contained two .iso files;
raymarine_atom-3.8.97.upgrade.iso
ray_mfd_AtomCartographyRX5v1_22.upgrade.iso

I copied the first file to my sd2 card and tried the upgrade and it failed with a message stating a corrupt file. I tried the whole process again with the same result.

Are the two files above correct to upgrade my es98 to the latest software, 3.8.97?
If so where can I get a file that is not corrupt?
Why don't I get the download links emailed to me, (I've tried several email addresses).

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-19, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-19 03:37 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Software updates
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Tim,

The most common cause for not receiving e-mail messages back from the Raymarine's server containing the subject link is that the messages are being diverted to one's spam folder or have been blocked by the e-mail server through which you are receiving your e-mail. I might suggest that you consider creating a gmail, yahoo, or other dedicated e-mail account which will then be used to receive future e-mail messages from Raymarine.

Which version of software is presently installed within the MFD? Does the system feature any Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply