Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner
01-29-19, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-19 04:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner
Joe,

As indicated, I used GPS Utility to identify a constraint violation with the Bahamas FSH file. Specifically, I found an apostrophe within the comment of the waypoint BELL I NW and within the waypoint MQTO LG A. I corrected these on the E-Series Classic MFD and then produced a new FSH file from the E-Series Classic MFD. I then used the FSH to GPX Conversion program and encountered no errors during the conversion. Likewise, now errors were encountered when importing the GPX file into a MFD running LightHouse II v19.03 software. In the end, 406 waypoints and 82 routes were imported. It appears that there nothing incorrect with the GPX conversion. I was also successful in importing this GPX file into Voyage Planner. It is quite likely that the aforementioned apostrophes had been the cause of the Voyage Planner crash whiche had resulted when importing your original files. The resulting GPX file produced by the FSH to GPX Conversion program has been attached to this thread.

Attached File(s)
.gpx  ARCHIVE Bahamas May 2018 from E120.GPX (Size: 194.96 KB / Downloads: 233)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-29-19 03:32 PM