Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner
01-30-19, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-19 09:53 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner
Joe,

Q1. I took the BS archive.fsh file that you cleaned up and read it into the A70; then inspected the problematic Bell I waypoint: no ' character is visible in comments just an extra space. -- Fagettaboutit
A1. As indicated, Raymarine has not offered a product having the name A90, and contrary to this latest statement the MFD is not an A70 A-Series Classic MFD. For the benefit of others who may be reviewing this thread, the customer had clarified that the MFD was an a78 MFD (note the letter case) during a phone conversation yesterday. The a-Series MFDs are designed to operate with LightHouse II software and support GPX files exclusively when operating with v19.03 LiightHouse II software. A-Series Classic MFDs on the other hand exclusively support FSH files.

Q2. I took the BS archive.fsh file that you cleaned up and read it into the A70;
A2. While I may have cleaned up your archive.fsh file, I did not return it to you. I returned the resulting GPX file. I believe that I changed the two occurrences of apostrophes to the character string "ft".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-30-19 09:52 AM