Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Configure New Network and Incorporate S2 Course Computer
12-02-19, 03:55 PM
RE: [CA11] Configure New Network and Incorporate S2 Course Computer
Hello,

I am getting ready to replace my old ST60 Wind and Tridata as well as my ST6001 control head. I have attached my diagram with red being the new additions.

1. p70s to S2 Course Computer Connection - What wire do I need to make this connection? Does the side that plugs into the course computer terminate as it does now for the ST6001?

2. i70s connection to backbone - Is the diagram correct? Simply plug spur cable that comes with i70s into the E22158 in the open spur slot and the open blue termination slot? I wasn't sure if you could connect a screen to the blue port. No additional power or connections needed?

3. I currently have a speed/temp transducer and a depth transducer through hulls as well as the wind vane on the top of the mast. All of my current transducers are not working 100% so I'd like to replace them. I wasn't sure the best way to complete this project. Is the T70226 i70s System Pack the best way to go using the ITC-5 and only one through hull transducer vs have a separate one for depth and speed/temp? Looking for recommendations here that would be the best choice to use for my network. Also, will I be able to use the same holes and simply screw in the new through hull transducers without rebedding new complete through hulls? Or is it better to replace the entire unit?

4. Will the autopilot be able to get data to steer by the wind? Will the Axiom be able to use the new sailing lay lines and tacking data once the new i70s displays and transducers are connected?

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Ventus_Electronics.pdf (Size: 13.79 KB / Downloads: 282)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Configure New Network and Incorporate S2 Course Computer - ventus - 12-02-19 03:55 PM