Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom settings
02-26-19, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-19 04:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom settings
I had the Axiom for about 18 months and it's great. However when I try to change from statute miles to nautical it changes then about 2 seconds later it goes back to statute. I've had a tech who updated the program but it didn't help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-19, 04:01 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom settings
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Capt Morgan,

Please indicate the makes and models of all marine electronics devices which you have interfaced to the Axiom MFD.
02-27-19, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-19 11:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
speed, depth and auto pilot, all thru sea talk. No radar or side scan
02-27-19, 11:57 AM
Capt Morgan,

You're going to need to be more specific with regard to the makes/models of instruments, as Raymarine has produced several models of speed and depth instruments, as well as autopilot control heads. Please additionally note that Axiom MFDs do not support SeaTalk communications protocol. They support Ethernet communications, WiFi communications, and SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 communications protocols. Knowing exactly how these devices have been interfaced to one another may be the key to determining why the system is responding in the manner which you have reported. Please additionally respond with the currently installed version of software within the MFD as well as within each of the devices which have been interfaced via SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 communications to the MFD (HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->PRODUCT INFO.