Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Apelco 360 problem
02-28-19, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-19 02:42 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Apelco 360 problem
Hello folks, these are pics of my Apelco 360 that has come apart & i am hoping that someone out there on this forum can tell me how to put this back together or what is missing. The 3 screws are missing from the slots but i don't see any holes in the black plastic block that is still on the transom of the boat.Is there something missing ? It looks like there was a tiny rod going through the holes in the blocks. Any info will be greatly appreciated ! Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-19, 02:46 PM
RE: [CA11] Apelco 360 problem
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ,

Unfortunately, Raymarine can no longer provide support for this product. However, should you examine the photos that you have attached to this thread, you will see that the transducer utilized by the Apelco 360 was designed and manufactured by Airmar, Inc. Please click here to view a FAQ providing contact information for Gemeco (Airmar's US distributor) where one may obtain the requested information as well parts for transducers produced by Airmar, Inc..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply