Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Plugs and General Wiring
03-07-19, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-19 02:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Plugs and General Wiring
Tim,

A Raystar 125 Plus package was simply a Raystar 125 GPS Sensor which had been packaged with a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter Kit ... the same product that I identified within my initial response. It's been a while since the RS125 Plus package had been offered and I believe that it may have featured a cable with a yellow plug on the end of the cable which was intended to be inserted into the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter's yellow (SeaTalk) socket. Should your cable still have this plug, then it should be used as I have described here. If not, then the method described within my previous response would be used to connect the RS125 Plus's Cable to the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter.

I'm certain that you will find that SR200's heading performance is vastly superior to the Smart Heading System. The SR200 will also supply the system with 10Hz GPS updates vs the 1Hz updates supported by the RS125.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Plugs and General Wiring - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-07-19 02:30 PM