Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Displaying a user specified data item within my MFD
05-06-16, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-17 09:15 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)

Like all data items supported by these MFDs, Water Temp may be displayed within a data item of the MFD's Databar, the Data application, or a Databox within an application Page/Pane. For example one may display water temperature within a Databox via the following procedure:

- MENU->PRESENTATION->DATABOXES SET-UP->DATABOX 2->ON
- MENU->PRESENTATION->DATABOXES SET-UP->DATABOX 2 SELECT DATA->ENVIRONMENT->WATER TEMP ... this data item will be populated if the system has been fitted with a water temperature sensing transducer and that the transducer be correctly configured for use within the system.

More detailed information about displaying / customizing the Databar and Databoxes to display data items of interest may be found within section 5.6 Databar and databox overview of the LightHouse II Release 17 Operating Instructions. Information about displaying / customizing the Data application panels to display data items of interest may be found within Chapter 17: Data application of the LightHouse II Release 17 Operating Instructions. A complete list of data items which may be displayed and the respective data groups which they may be located within may be found within section 17.3 List of data items of the LightHouse II Release 17 Operating Instructions.

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed