Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try again"
03-25-19, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-19 12:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try again"
Hi there,

I've been having issues lately syncing my phone/tablet to my dual AXIOM plotters.

I have purchased 2 Navionics cards one Platinum + and the other is Navionics plus.

When I insert either card into my primary AXIOM Plotter I can see the Navionics chart fine and it shows a valid subscription.

Issue 1: When I attempt to connect to the plotter with my Navionics up I receive an error "Card not found. Check the plotter card slot and try again".
I attempted to sync this with my tablet as well which has an active navionics subscription and I received the same error.

I have the same errors with both cards and both app devices (phone and tablet) so I can only assume its an issue with the plotter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-19, 08:54 PM
RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a...
Hi benosio,

We've replied separately to your other contact.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
03-31-19, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-19 08:25 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a...
I'd be curious to know what the resolution here was (can't find any other posts). I also had this problem a year ago and gave up, I did a lot of research and the best I could find was that Navionics and Raymarine had a falling out of some kind and the app no longer is synching with any Raymarine chartplotters.
04-03-19, 08:45 PM
Hello Rdubs and benisio,

One of my colleagues has pointed me towards a post that addresses this question in a slightly different way. I'd suggest having a look.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=7792

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
10-21-19, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-19 07:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Here is a resolution to the issue that my tablet was actually creating. When addressed, it corrected the “card not found” problem.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=9666
10-21-19, 08:33 AM
Thanks again Nate!
10-21-19, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-19 03:27 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hey Tom,

Thanks, the new update has fixed the chart syncing issue!

However, now my Sonar chart live is buggy. It used to update in real time as I would go along however now it doesnt at all and the new map detail is only shown (and then sometimes reverted) when I zoom in and out. Have other users experience this issue?

Thank you