Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] "No software updates available" in C97 online update
03-27-19, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-19 03:52 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] "No software updates available" in C97 online update
I have previously used "Check for Online Updates" feature on my C97. I am now getting a message that "No software updates are available for your current products" even though I know there are updates available for most of my devices. Suggestions? Attached is a screenshot of most of my devices/software versions.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-19, 03:52 PM
RE: [CA11] "No software updates available" in C97 online update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum EScott5406,

It is recommended that you alternatively attempt to update the software within the remaining system components via a microSD memory card which has been populated with the the contents of the LightHouse II v19.03 software update compressed folder for a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs (also contains software update iso files for each of the other devices listed within your photo. Download this compressed folder to your computer and then extract all files from this compressed folder into the root of the microSD memory card. Then simply insert the microSD card into the MFD's memory card reader after it has booted up.

Please note that when updating an Evolution autopilot's software, the EV-1/2 CCU must be updated prior to updating the autopilot's ACU. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing additional actions required after updating the software within an Evolution autopilot.
03-28-19, 11:11 AM
Thank you for the quick response. Should I assume the Online Update feature will no longer be functional?
03-28-19, 01:08 PM
EScott5406,

Q. Should I assume the Online Update feature will no longer be functional?
A. I would consider the problem to be only temporary in nature. However, after updating the software within your products using the alternate method specified, then, given the maturity of these products, I wouldn't expect any further software updates for the MFD and most of the items listed.