Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Status of LH3 Shallow Depth Alarm
04-02-19, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-19 02:48 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Status of LH3 Shallow Depth Alarm
Hi,

I had raised an issue about 3 months ago concerning the lack of 1 ft. adjustment of the "fishing shallow water arrival alarm" in the Lighthouse 3 software. I am running LH3 on two eS127 units.

The software only allows setting the alarm at 2ft, 10ft, 20ft, etc. Not having the shallow alarm be adjusted in 1 ft. increments is a big safety issue for me.

I was told this would be fixed in an upcoming software update. Today I upgraded to version v3.8.105. This alarm issue was not fixed, still the same.

Will this be fixed soon? Is this only an issue for eS users?

I intend to escalate this issue as necessary if I can't get an answer as to how soon it will be fixed. I don't mean to be an angry customer as I have recommended Raymarine units to many friends. However, this issue has me very frustrated.

Thanks, Hube Hopkins
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-19, 07:36 AM
RE: [LW11] Status of LH3 Shallow Depth Alarm
Dear hubesail,

Thank you for your query.

The bug with the shallow alarm increments has been fixed in our next software release V3.9. Lighthouse V3.9 is still undergoing tests but is due to be released soon, this is for Axiom users and eS/gS users.

Many Thanks
Louise
04-03-19, 02:19 PM
Thanks so much for the update. Will look for the 3.9 version. Sorry to be a bit thorny on this one and do appreciate the fix coming soon.

Best, Hube
04-04-19, 06:53 AM
You are welcome.