Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Sirius XM Weather on AXIOM / SR150 Vs 200
04-11-19, 12:29 PM
RE: [CA11] Sirius XM Weather on AXIOM / SR150 Vs 200
vacantid,

Q. How can I determine the software version that is installed in my SR150?
A. Unfortunately, the current set of diagnostic features for LightHouse 3 software (v3.8.105 at the time of this response) do not support diagnostics for interfaced SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receivers. Accordingly, it is not possible to presently determine the version of software within a SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receiver via an Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD at this time. However, as your system is displaying other weather data in addition to NOWRAD when the Weather option is chosen from the Chart application's menu, then your SR150 would be deemed to have the latest available software installed within its memory.

Per my prior response, only NOWRAD weather data may be layered atop Navionics, C-Map, or LightHouse cartography. The world map utilized by the Weather feature is not detailed, and is indicative of the fact that the resolution of SiriusXM weather is designed to support viewing weather data down to a regional area (ex. New England, the MidAtlantic region, etc.) rather than within a local are (ex. Boston Harbor, Long Island Sound, etc.). For the latter, it may be more appropriate to view the weather web page for one's local network news website on one's smartphone or via the LightHouse 3 Apps feature. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Sirius XM Weather on AXIOM / SR150 Vs 200 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-11-19 12:29 PM