Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] ST60 Depth gauge
04-06-19, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-19 11:16 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] ST60 Depth gauge
I have the ST60 depth and speed gauges fitted - having just changed the depth gauge to show water line depths I decided to set a shallow alarm. I ensured that the lock shallow was OFF and having pressed ALARM that the shallow alarm was ON (pressed reset for 1 second). The shallow alarm depth is far to great for me so I need to change it - I read the manual (really) and then tried to press OFSSET and RESET together to get into adjustment mode but no joy - sometimes I get the W/L OFFSET displayed but most of the time nothing. Neither the offset nor reset have any effect. Am I on the right track or doing something wrong here??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-19, 09:07 AM
RE: [DG11] ST60 Depth gauge
Hi philipdawsonladds

Thank you for your enquiry,

Bear in mind that there are a total of 4 Alarm settings, Shallow, Deep, Shallow Anchor and Deep Anchor.

Make sure that both the Anchor alarms are turned off, you can see the difference from the normal shallow and deep alarm because the Anchor alarm has a small picture of an anchor beneath the alarm descriptor.

We often find that when customers press the OFFSET and RESET buttons together, this can be quite tricky and some repeated attempts are often required to ensure they are pressed at the same time, it helps to use the index finger of both hands.

I hope this helps?
Regards
Derek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply