Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] New X-5 Wheel Pilot showing Error "No Pilot"
04-11-19, 07:37 AM
RE: [DG11] New X-5 Wheel Pilot showing Error "No Pilot"
Hi Sascha,
Thankyou for your feedback.

I note the point about the connections, however, please just make sure the blue, white red, black and shield are connected for STng.

The input voltage looks good - so no worries there, if nothing is connected to the SeaTalk, ( I presume that you mean SeaTalk rather than STng?) then the low voltage is expected since it detects nothing is connected.

The LEDs you can see flashing are not really any help in diagnostics, they just tell us the Microprocessor is running and receiving and sending data around the PCB.

Just check the small network you have created for the pilot, can you send a schematic or picture maybe? The control unit and SPX5 should be connected via an STng spur cable to a backbone connector block, this will need to be powered by 12v through the red and black spur cable and there should be two blue terminators, one in each of the blue sockets at each end of the 5 way block.
I hope this helps?
Thanks
Derek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DG11] New X-5 Wheel Pilot showing Error "No Pilot" - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-11-19 07:37 AM