Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] No AIS on Axiom 9pro (AIS 700)
04-12-19, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-19 05:06 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] No AIS on Axiom 9pro (AIS 700)
Hi, we have just installed a Raymarine AIS700, connected to an Axion 9 Pro and a RAY60 VHF through NMEA 2000.
The AIS700 sends and recieves data without any problem (When minitoring it on proAIS2).
The problbem is that the Axiom 9 pro does not provide an AIS overlay, so I have no possibility to get the AIS data on the Axiom 9 Pro screen (Navionics+ chart).

What could be a possible solution?

Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-19, 07:30 AM
RE: [LW11] No AIS on Axiom 9pro (AIS 700)
Dear NORDBORG,

Thank you for your query.

Is the AIS showing on the network?

Home>settings>network> you will see a list of the products on the network - is the AIS700 here?

Have you got the AIS layer turned on?

Chart application>menu>settings>Layers> here you will see AIS layer with a toggle switch - is this on?

If it is off you will not see any AIS targets.

Many Thanks
Louise
03-27-20, 02:22 PM
Hi.

I have a similar problem. The AIS 700 won’t show up in the network list on the MFDs, a pair of Axim Pro 12. The AIS shows the green light when powered, goes blue when I switch to silent mode and red when I unplug the gps cable so that unit seem to be working.

To verify the network I plugged in an EV 1 sensor which powers up, shows a green light and pops un on the mfds unit, as a unit showing the heading. That indicates that the network is working I guess.

Only the master mfd is connected to the NMEA 2000 and the second mfd is connected to the master with a network cable. As the EV 1 comes through that should verify that the NMEA 2000 cable is connected to the master mfd.

What did I get wrong?
03-31-20, 05:51 AM
Dear Glorybax,

I have responded to this in your other post.

Send in a system diagram to support.uk@raymarine.com

Many Thanks
Louise