Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Software update for EV150 Package
04-21-19, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-19 10:45 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Software update for EV150 Package
I have the EV1 sensor, p70R control head and ACU150. I need to update the software for each hardware element (I think). All equipment was purchased new and installed March 2018. In what order do I need to update each hardware element? Can I download all of the software updates to one micro SD card or do I need separate card for each piece of hardware. For the p70R software update, do I need to update the bootcode? If so, can the bootcode and p70R update be uploaded to the same card? Anything else I need to be aware of when updating the software? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-19, 10:48 AM
RE: [DG11] Software update for EV150 Package
Hi Karlista

Thankyou for your enquiry.

First check the software versions in each part of the system, the software can all be loaded onto one MSD assuming you are updating from a Raymarine MFD with Lighthouse 2 or 3 software loaded. If you download the latest update off the Raymarine website, then the ISO file package includes updates for all the products listed.

You would generally update the EV1 sensor on its own first, then the p70s and then the ACU, if you have an early p70s, then you will need to update the bootloader first as on its own, but the website will identify this for you.

regards

Derek
05-06-19, 10:52 PM
All updates worked perfectly per your instructions. Thanks.
05-07-19, 10:48 AM
Hi Karlista,

You are welcome!

Thanks
Derek
05-23-19, 10:04 PM
I performed the software update and then performed full commissioning. No issues.
The auto-pilot performance is excellent. I could never steer the boat as a straight as the auto-pilot does now. Also, the ISO upload to a blank card contains updates for all products. I didn't know that until now.

Thank you very much.
05-24-19, 03:55 AM
You are welcome.