Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Strange display - eS128
04-21-19, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-19 12:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Strange display - eS128
Today, my eS128 was showing some strange tracks. It almost looks like it is displaying my sonar log. I took a couple of screenshots, but forgot to save a diagnostic file. I've attached two screenshots. This occurred whether I had an active track or not. It was seen in all modes that showed my charts, and whether I used the nav chart or sonar chart. This did not display on my networked eS97, which should be using the same settings.

I've attached the screenshots and a copy of my settings at the time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-19, 12:42 PM
RE: [CA11] Strange display - eS128
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Stan,

It appears that you have enabled the Chart application's SonarChart Live feature (MENU->PRESENTATION->ADVANCED OPTIONS->SONARCHART LIVE). Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should you not desire to view this feature, then it may be configured OFF.
04-24-19, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-19 09:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks, Chuck...I found that FAQ after I posted my question, and figured that was the issue. I have no idea when/how I enabled that feature, but the pics in the FAQ are exactly what I was seeing.
04-25-19, 09:39 AM
You're welcome.