Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Updating Multifunction Display
04-20-19, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-19 10:32 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Updating Multifunction Display
I am a bit rattled by my current system. I have had my boat for 9 years, have sailed the Pacific Northwest and are heading offshore shortly. we have a C120W chart plotter andI cannot get any charts on aCF card any longer. the system works fine. The Raymarine dealer tells me that I have to buy a new MFD and he says that means changing the radar, autopilot, and instruments. I think this is ridiculous. Does anyone have any advice on how to proceed????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-19, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-19 10:47 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Updating Multifunction Display
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Northernsailor,

Assuming that the information which you have provided is correct it appears that your dealer may not have been correct in his responses to you or that you may have misunderstood the dealer's response. Please click here to view a recently answered thread addressing the last known availability status of Navionics cartography on CF memory cards. Per the referenced thread, it would be recommended that Radar Marine, West Marine, and/or that Navionics be contacted to purchase one of these chart cards.

Should you desire to upgrade to one of Raymarine's Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs, then it should be noted that any radome or open array pedestal which was designed for use with a C-Series Widescreen MFD (C90W, C120W, C140W), may be used with an Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD. Similarly, any instruments or Raymarine instruments or autopilots which had been interfaced to a C-Series Widescreen MFD may be either interfaced to or adapted to be interfaced to an Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply