The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] X-5 Autopilot i60 Wind Instrument
04-30-19, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-19 03:45 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] X-5 Autopilot i60 Wind Instrument
Been trying to network these two together. I'm trying to create the network using the 5 way connector for Seatalkng. To the 5way connector I have connect a STng power cable, a STng spur cable (to i60 wind instrument), and a STng cable to the Autopilot course computer SEng. There is a ST cable that then connects the Autopilot course computer to the Pilot controller (ST6002). As noted in the installation instructions, the red wire from the ST cable was not connected to the course computer since there is a power to the STng network.
To the best I can determine reading the manuals, this is the correct way to set up the connections.

Once this was completed and I powered up everything, the i60 was working but the ST6002 appeared to have no power. I then reconnect the red wire to the course computer and the ST6002 was operational. The problem is the ST6002 does not recognize any data from the i60. HELP!!!! What am I doing wrong???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] X-5 Autopilot i60 Wind Instrument - gewfish - 04-30-19 10:09 AM