Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Installing Navionics Platinum+ in a78
05-08-19, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-19 03:16 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Installing Navionics Platinum+ in a78
I just purchased Navionics Platinum+ Lake Ontario and I want to install it in my a78 MFD. Not that familiar with these operations and I don't want to screw anything up. Thanks for the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-19, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-19 03:52 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Installing Navionics Platinum+ in a78
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum landingzone,

Fear not, this task is quite simple. It is recommended that you begin by verifying that the MFD has been updated with latest available Raymarine product software update (HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->SELECT DEVICE), in this case LightHouse II v19.03. After doing so, then the Platinum Plus chart card need simply be present within the MFD's memory card reader whenever using the MFD. For a-Series MFDs having a single microSD card reader slot, the microSD memory card should be oriented with the contacts facing upward and toward the MFD when inserting the microSD memory card into the reader slot. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to remove a microSD card from its SD adapter sleeve. Finally, please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to select the charts to be displayed within the Chart application page/pane being viewed.
05-12-19, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-19 09:40 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks, I installed the card and it works perfectly!
05-13-19, 09:40 AM
You're welcome.