The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Help with odd sonar readings
05-11-19, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-19 02:13 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Help with odd sonar readings
Hi Chuck, I used to run 2 a series and an es series mfd, I had crystal clear pictures, no interference while running dual transducers. ever since I upgraded to 3 axiom 9 units I have been fighting with lots of clutter and odd sonar pictures. these pictures are taken in about 12 ft of water, it is not overly muddy and for the most part free of debris, I will see the same type of signals in any water even very clear. Usually in deeper water over 20 ft most of it dissipates at the lower levels but I will still get a faint line running through the middle some where.. I also get cross talk interference..I have the rv 100 transom mount, and a b60 through hull. what is really weird is I replaced my through hull I was using, with the b60 and when I turned on the units for the first time the pictures were 90 percent better. after the most recent software update it is back to normal. Im not sure what to make of it. the boat is off in these pictures with nothing else running. you can see the screens are very cluttered, with some crosstalk interference ( I used to deal with that by disabling one of the sonars but that option seems to have disappeared. If you have any ideas please let me know. I really miss the outstanding readings I used to get with my old units thanks

Wade

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Help with odd sonar readings - Farmhand - 05-11-19 03:08 PM