Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Make all apps available on split screen
05-15-19, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-19 10:09 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Make all apps available on split screen
I’m using the Spotify app to download and stream music to a stereo head unit. It’s ok, but could be awesome. I’d like to request a feature ticket for a future update to correct/ update these features.

Here are the issues...

1. I can not have a split screen (chart or radar) split screen with the Spotify app. Since all these are just apps, no reason this shouldn’t be an option. This should extend to all apps, current and future.

2. If the Spotify app is on screen, I can use the head unit to control the Spotify app, primarily skip tracks forward and backward. However, if I go back to the chart or radar app, these controls do not work. I would like the ability to control the Spotify app if it not displayed...ie the app is in the background.

3. Spotify app seems to skip randomly. Pretty annoying. Seems to skip when the MFD is busy processing something.

Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-19, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-19 09:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Make all apps available on split screen
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Dave,

Thanks for the product feedback. Your feature requests will be logged accordingly for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply