Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] cover
05-12-19, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-19 03:27 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] cover
I have a 16" Axiom XL display. The black rubber cover falls down or off every time. Is there a trick I'm missing or is there other type of cover
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-19, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-19 03:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] cover
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum bobdsg,

There is only one type of suncover which has been offered for the Axiom XL MFDs. Raymarine has recently recommended washing both sides of the Axiom XL covers with warm soapy water, rinsing, and then drying the covers to improve their adhesion to the screens of Axiom XL MFDs.
05-15-19, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-19 07:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I’ve tried this and it does not work. Is there another solution?
05-16-19, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum shines,

We're sorry to learn of that the recommendation provided within my initial response did not work for your system as it has for others. Raymarine has received similar reports and is investigating alternative cover designs. At this time Raymarine has not announced the results of this investigation.