Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12
05-21-19, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-19 09:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Question [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12
My friend has third party chartplotter and can mark no wake zones on his plotter. How do I do this on my Axiom 12? I have been looking and searching around, reading the manual.... so on. Can’t seem to figure out. Taking a long trip on the Great Lakes and have a new Axiom 12 and 7. Work awesome but would like to load in NO WAKE ZONES so I don’t get boarded. Thanks for any inputs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-19, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-19 10:12 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rshhome,

The feature which you have inquired about is a feature of the cartography used with the chartplotter rather than the chartplotter itself. It would accordingly be recommended that Navionics and/or C-Map be lobbied to add support for this feature. We will likewise make this request to Navionics and C-Map as well as consider implementation of this feature within LightHouse NC2 charts.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
05-22-19, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-19 01:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Chuck.... I’ll contact Navionics
05-22-19, 01:25 PM
You're welcome.