Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EC100 compatable with Cummins Diesels
05-17-16, 09:25 AM
EC100 compatable with Cummins Diesels
I just purchased a new c125 to go along with my classic c120. I elected to keep the classic 120 as all of the radar and auto pilot functions are accessed through it. I noticed that the new display has the ability to display engine information, I was wondering if it supported Cummins diesels. I would love to not have to rely on my "smart craft" instrument.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-16, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-16 10:07 AM by Steve - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: EC100 compatable with Cummins Diesels
Unfortunately, the ECI-100 has a limited number of engines it is compatible with. The current manufacturers are Volvo, Yamaha, Yanmar, Honda and Catepillar. Cummins engines are not compatible at this time. Check back from time to time as this list is growing constantly.
01-24-17, 10:00 PM
Hello, any update to this support for Cummins engine data, and/or is there a work-around?
01-25-17, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rvaupel23,

The ECI-100 is compatible with the list of engines found here. At the time of this response, the Cummins engines were not among the list of supported engine systems. It is recommended that Cummins or Mercury Marine be contacted regarding whether the Mercury SmartCraft NMEA 2000 Engine Gateway may be used with your Cummins engine system and to seek information regarding how it may be interfaced to you Cummins engine system. You may also want to consider contacting Maretron to determine whether the Maretron J2K100 is compatible with your engine system.