Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] C90W Navionics chart update
05-27-19, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-19 02:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] C90W Navionics chart update
Hi-

I have a C90W. It has preinstalled Navionics charts.

I have purchased from Navionics their CF card with Eastern US coverage.

My question is since I cannot find the answer in the C90W manual, how do you upload the chart data from the CF card to the C90W. I know how to put the CF card into the C90W, but then, how do you have the unit upload the data?

Thank you...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-19, 02:51 PM
RE: [CA11] C90W Navionics chart update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Stewart,

The MFD's user interface provides no commands nor does it require any commands to permit the MFD to use the charts on the Navionics chart card. When a Navionics chart card is present within the MFD's memory card reader, the MFD will compare the date of the cartography stored on the chart card to that which has been pre-loaded in the MFD's cartography memory. For all geographic locations supported by the Navionics chart card, the cartography on the chart card will be prioritized for use by the system if its date is later than that of the cartography which has been pre-loaded in the MFD's cartography memory. For areas outside of the geographic area supported by the Navionics chart card, the cartography which has been pre-loaded in the MFD's cartography memory will be used by the system
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply