Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] replace garmin
05-31-19, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-19 04:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] replace garmin
I have a 380 sailboat with a Garmin GPS Map 182C GPS that is obsolete since 2008, There is no way to add maps nor upgrade it. My connected gauges are Raymarine Wind ST60+ and Raymarine autohelm 6002 with Autohelm digital Knotlog and Autohelm digital depth sounder. Radar is JRC 1500 LCD. Obviously I want to upgrade my system GPS because Garmin will not service (update maps) in a working unit and all other units are Raymarine would anyone know what model I can add now to the existing system (I remember being told of a adapter cable) in order to use the Raymarine unit until my next haul-out to change the transducer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-19, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-19 05:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] replace garmin
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum

Are the Autohelm digital Knotlog and Autohelm digital depth sounder also ST60/ST60+ Speed and Depth instruments? Will you be seeking to have the new display support radar features?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply