Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Wi-Fi password
06-04-19, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-19 11:40 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Wi-Fi password
Just purchased a new axiom 12. How do I find out the wifi password? I did not get the box from the installer and there is no sticker on the unit other than the sn. I found where to change the sn but it warns me about connectivity to the radar. My radar is hard wired. Thanks for any suggestions.
Glenn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-19, 11:47 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Wi-Fi password
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Glenn,

The MFD's Wi-Fi passphrase may be accessed via the command sequence HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->WIFI CONNECTION SETTINGS-CONFIGURE->PASSPHRASE->SHOW CHARACTERS. That said, this is for the MFD's Wi-Fi sharing feature. The SSID and passcode of a Quantum / Quantum 2 radome has been printed on a label affixed to the bottom of the Quantum radome, the radome's package's label, and within the product's literature package. That said, should one have a Quantum or Quantum 2 radome which has been interfaced to the MFD via a cabled connection, then the MFD will not be permitted to connect to the Quantum / Quantum 2 radome via Wi-Fi.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply