Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom 9 disappointments
06-12-19, 08:03 AM
RE: [LW11] Axiom 9 disappointments
Dear JoeyBlakis,

Thank you for your post.

Q1. No beeps or alarm when fish come in range of fish finder
A1. This feature is due to be released in a future software update, I cannot give a current timeframe.

Q2. RV – 220 Transducers are supposed to give speed readings but no option to display on MFD
A2. RV220 transducers do not have a speed log, therefore you will not get speed through the water data from this transducer. Please read the specifications on the website here.

Q3. Can’t transfer or sync waypoints or routs from Navionics app on tablet to and from
A3. Please find the instructions on how to sync your Navionics boating App with our Lighthouse 3 MFDs for the transfer of waypoints and routes here.

Q4. Limited option on Navionics, no update feature, no speed, Dock to Dock feature is loopy at times. Android version of Navionics surpasses Raymarine’s app version
A4. I am not entirely clear on your question here, can you provide a little more info to assist me with answering your query.
What do you mean by 'limited option on Navionics'?
Are you referring to the cartography card?
What update feature are you referring to? Do you mean the cartography update?
What problems are you experiencing with the dock to dock feature?
The only apps Raymarine have got are the Rayview, Raycontrol & Rayremote. We have not produced a Navionics app or anything apps with similar functionality. Can you explain what app your are referring to?

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Axiom 9 disappointments - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-12-19 08:03 AM