Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom 9 disappointments
06-13-19, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-19 09:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Axiom 9 disappointments
Thank you for your reply

Navioncs Adroid App shows MPH (supplied from GPS speed). Since Axiom also has GPS combined with Navioncs it should do the same

Also to explain further once we hit go on a track or route MPH appears on the Android Navionics App

1.When creating a Dock to Dock route on the Axiom it tends to put you going through docks and jetty s (boat setting already applied) where as the Android app completes the route with no faults .
2.There is no fuel option maps it only gives you marinas but not all marinas carry fuel the Android app allows you to select marinas with fuel closest to your location
3. My Marina supplies us with WIFI yet we are unable to update Navianics via WIFI on the Axiom and have to remove the card and update it on a Laptop.

Most Navioniocs users download the app before buying any system weather being Andriod or Apple both apps work the same. The Navioncs on the Axiom differs in many ways. Other than the issues in this thread these is a great system and Raymarine has the ability to make Navionics work the same way as the apps. Even on a laptop i have the options mentioned above.

I'm very happy with the system but just a bit disappointed with the Navioncs on the Axiom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Axiom 9 disappointments - JoeyBlakis - 06-13-19 08:59 PM