Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2
07-02-19, 06:21 PM
RE: [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2
For the record last weekend went to Mystic ct after about 2.5 hrs radar image lost and no radar found on Axiom. Could not reconnect to radar either using radar on / off switch on radar or by hitting connect button on Axiom. though Was able to connect when connected to shore power. Note on this trip gen off,inverter on generating some AC on low amp circuits

While at that marina tried to redownload update for radar wired adapter as previously had problem . Using WiFi or data card would ask if I wanted to install latest version over my existing latest version I would say yes it would do some stuff then say update failed due to errors.

On return trip ran with gen and inverter off. After 3 hrs I saw the radar image disappear as I lowered speed from 1800 rpm to 1600 rpm. This time though the Radar screen showed that I was still connected but in standby. The transmit button was still showing so hit it and radar image reappeared. Got to dock reconnected shore power ran radar for another 6 hrs no issue.

Then tried updating radar wired adapter software again ,but this time first reloaded the previous version of the Axiom software to the Feb 2019. Then tried the adapter update using the SD card. It went through it’s procedure then said up date successful. Then reinstalled the latest update for the Axiom.

We will see what happens latter this week if fails will connect the Newmar DC voltage stabilizer for return trip.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2 - E.hatch2086@cox.net - 07-02-19 06:21 PM